It is one of the three pillars of the web technology trilogy:
- HTML - used to develop the content of your website.
- CSS - used to style the layout of your website.
- Llynda.com - currently offers 70 courses and 1,888 video tutorials
- Skillcrush - currently offers a free coding camp
- Codepen - has a lot of resources in the form of pens, projects, posts, and Collections
- Github - currently has 516,566 repository results
- Coursera - currently has 66 courses for you obtain your degree or certificate
1. YOU DON’T KNOW JS
A great beginner level book that is one in a series of six written by Kyle Simpson.
He covers topics including:
- Scope & Closures
- this & Object Prototypes
- Types & Grammar
- Async & Performance
- ES6 & Beyond
A great beginner to mid-level book that is written by Douglas Crockford. This is a book treasured by a lot of developers in the industry.
He covers some of the most asked questions including:
This book is aimed at beginners and is constantly updated and is currently on its fifth edition.
Written by David Flanagan it gives granulated look at topics like:
- Client-side storage
This book ranges from basic to advanced topics.
Written by Elisabeth Robson and Eric T Freeman it has a lot of great topics of study including:
- Using arrays
- Understanding closures
This book can be used by beginner level developers but is utilized by pros, so it’s a book you can grow into. It is divided into three sections: 1. Design, 2. Construction, and 3. Maintenance.
Written by John Resig and Bear Bibeault, this great read covers:
- How to properly write functions, objects, and closures
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Regular expressions
- Asynchronous code
- ES6 and ES7 concepts
It was once only considered a language of the browser but has evolved into being able to do so much more.
Check out our list:
- Video game development for desktop, tablets, and phones.
- There are tons of frameworks involved with machine learning (A.I.)
- Chatbots are great for carrying a conversation with a customer and gaining information